Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Coming back from a long, very long hiatus

Most of you realize it's been a while I've have posted something new here. Some even thought that I have quit photography for good. Well guess what, I'M BACK!

As you noticed, I have done some 'renovation' work on my blog to give a fresh new look (last posting was 2010). It's still work in progress but hope you guys can bear with me. I will slowly continue to do the changes on my blog and at the same time upload some new picture (which is long overdue) of my past wedding coverage. Reason why it took me so long to update my blog is I did not have a proper internet access for about a year. And just let you guys in on a secret, yes I am officially a dad 5 months ago. Have to be near to my wife & child during the crucial stages. Rest assure, I will try my best to upload new photos as frequent as possible in order to keep things fresh & exciting.

Till then, See ya!      

No comments: