Tuesday, January 26, 2010

P/S: While you were away......

My first entry of the year 2010. I know it's has been 3 months since my last blog. Was away for such a long time, some of you wondering where am i. There was few day job matter & other family/personal matters that hindered me from finding any time for my fingers to touch the keyboards. The occasionally 'Not In The Mood To Blog Syndrome' was also one of the culprit why i did not blog much for the last remaining months of 2009. No point forcing yourself to do something if you're not in the mood. You can't really force a brilliant idea to come out sometimes. It will just appear out of no where and hits you right in your face!

2009 was a blast for me in terms of photography. My highlight for 2009 was meeting my high school idol, Radhi of OAG. I also met a lot of interesting people from the gigs i got. So much had happened,i bet 2010 gonna be another interesting year for me. Looking forward to wedding that I'm covering coming February. So as they always say in the movies, BRING IT ON, 2010!



No comments: